By: William Alexander in Trends Tutorials on 2013-02-11
With the advent of Web technology in the 20th century, a whole new world of different form of communications emerged. For instance, the internet chat or the IM became so popular and to a certain extend it still is. From iRC to AOL to MSN to Yahoo and google talk, the IM world has evolved quite a bit. With IM clients becoming so pervasive, the IM clients become richer in features by adding features like File sharing, photo sharing, group chat etc.
Services like Skype took the IM world to a new height by adding Voice and video to the communications thereby enabling people to talk face to face and leave voice and video messages. There are so many similar clients like Skype. To name a few, Wechat, Line, Viber, Tango, Whatsapp and even Facebook. The problem with these communications platform is that they are all Client/Server based or even if they are available via web, the communication still depends on a server to process the communications at the backend.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in Trends )
Latest Articles (in Trends)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews