By: Peter in Trends Tutorials on 2023-03-22
It's unlikely that C and C++ will be completely replaced by some other language soon. Both C and C++ have been around for several decades and are still widely used today for various types of software development.
C is a low-level language that is known for its simplicity and efficiency, and it is still commonly used for systems programming, embedded systems, and other applications that require direct access to hardware resources. C++ is an object-oriented extension of C that is used for a wide range of applications, including operating systems, video games, finance, and scientific computing.
That being said, as software development continues to evolve, it's possible that new languages and technologies may emerge that could eventually replace C and C++ for certain use cases. However, it's unlikely that C and C++ will become obsolete anytime soon, given their widespread use and importance in many industries.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in Trends )
Latest Articles (in Trends)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews