By: Linda Ng in Trends Tutorials on 2023-03-31
If you plan to record your tutorial video with OBS Studio and then upload it to YouTube, you should choose the second option, \"Optimize for recording, I will not be streaming\" during the installation process. This will configure OBS Studio to prioritize performance for recording your video.
Once you have installed OBS Studio, you can start creating your tutorial video by following these steps:
- Open OBS Studio and click on \"Settings\" in the lower right corner of the main window.
- Click on \"Output\" in the left-hand menu, then choose the video format and quality that you prefer. For example, you might choose MP4 as the format and 1080p as the resolution.
- Click on \"Video\" in the left-hand menu, then choose the base and output resolutions. The base resolution should match your screen resolution, while the output resolution should match the desired size of your video.
- Click on \"Audio\" in the left-hand menu, then choose the desired audio device and format. You can also adjust the volume levels for your microphone and desktop audio here.
- Click on \"OK\" to save your settings.
Now you're ready to start recording your tutorial video. Here are the basic steps:
- Click on \"Start Recording\" in the lower right corner of the main OBS Studio window.
- Follow the prompts to choose your recording settings, such as the output filename and location.
- Start your tutorial and speak clearly into your microphone.
- When you're finished, click on \"Stop Recording\" in the lower right corner of the main OBS Studio window.
Once you have finished recording your tutorial video, you can edit it in OBS Studio or in a separate video editing software. Once you're satisfied with the final video, you can upload it to YouTube by logging into your YouTube account and following the prompts to upload your video.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in Trends )
Latest Articles (in Trends)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews