By: Emiley J. in Android Tutorials on 2011-06-06
If you are seeing this error (Error generating R.java from manifest) in your Titanium when you launch the Android Emulator, then the issue is related to your 'id' tag in your tiapp.xml file.
You can change this from your Titanium Developer. Choose the project, and click on 'Edit' tab on top. Then under the 'Application ID' change it to com.yourcomany.yourproject (replace your company with your company name and yourproject with your project name). Should not have any spaces or special characters.
Then save changes.
After that, under your application folder, under build folder under 'Android' folder delete all contents.
Now from your Titanium Developer, select 'Test & Package'. Select 'Android' and then click launch. the application should work now.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Performing Streamed Install adb: failed to install app buildoutputsapkdebugapp-debug.apk: Exception occurred while executing 'install': android.os.ParcelableException: java.io.IOException: Requested internal only, but not enough space