By: Emiley J
As usual, when starting to learn a new programming language, you first have to get your computer ready with the tools and IDEs required to start developing. For Android programming it is very simple, just get the ADT bundle for windows and you are all set. I am assuming you are using windows as your development platform. ADT bundle for windows is an integrated development environment with the Android SDK and Eclipse.
- If you donâ€™t already have, create a â€˜Developmentâ€™ folder under your C drive.
- Goto the ADT bundle for windows download page and download the SDK
- Unzip the downloaded zip file to the â€˜Developmentâ€™ folder
- Goto the C:\Development\adt-bundle-<os_platform>/eclipse/ folder and click eclipse.exe
Thatâ€™s it. You are now ready to start developing your first Android program.
Note: Although the unzipped folder name is too long, do not rename the folder. Because the ADT settings use these default folder names and if you change the folder name then you have to manually change the ADT development settings.
Now that you have setup your android development environment, get started with programming more android samples.
5. I have just started using GarageBand on my iPhone, itâ€™s a complete package of ama
View Tutorial By: swati sharma at 2017-01-12 11:05:19
6. i'ma beginer in this android devopment tutorial can anyone guide sme hints for the beginer
View Tutorial By: vijay at 2015-08-18 05:16:54
7. Java loversâ€™ gona love it, Check it out.... JavaOne 2013 is apparently being held
View Tutorial By: therohan at 2013-03-22 12:20:38
Most Viewed Articles (in Android )
Latest Articles (in Android)
Comment on this tutorial
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews