./gradlew assembleDebug '.' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
By: Farida in Android Tutorials on 2023-04-03
The error message you're seeing suggests that the
./gradlew command is not recognized by your system.
On Windows, you'll need to use the
gradlew.bat file instead of
Try running the command
gradlew.bat assembleDebug in your project directory instead of
./gradlew assembleDebug. This should initiate the build process and generate the debug APK file.
If you still encounter the same error, make sure that you're running the command in the correct directory where the
gradlew.bat file is located. You can navigate to your project directory using the
cd command in the terminal.
Also, ensure that you have the required version of Gradle installed on your system. You can check this by running the command
gradle -v in your terminal. If Gradle is not installed, you can download and install it from the official Gradle website.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Performing Streamed Install adb: failed to install app buildoutputsapkdebugapp-debug.apk: Exception occurred while executing 'install': android.os.ParcelableException: java.io.IOException: Requested internal only, but not enough space