By: Ross Laver Emailed: 1697 times Printed: 2196 times
- Insert a blank media into the writer.
- Launch Nero.
- In the File menu, select "Burn CD image".
- Choose as file type: all files (*.*), since Nero expects files with the NRG suffix.
- Select the ISO image file.
- You will see a dialog box asking if you want to supply detailed image parameters. Enter the following parameters:
* Type of image: Data Mode 1
* Block size: 2048 bytes per sector
* File precursor and image trailer: 0 length
* No scrambled and no Swapped.
- Click on "burn". If the program complains that there are errors in the image file, click on the button "Ignore" and launch the burning.
Be the first one to add a comment
More Latest News
More Tutorials by Ross Laver
More Tutorials in Linux
Most Viewed Articles (in Linux )
Most Emailed Articles (in Linux)