By: Ross Laver Emailed: 1786 times Printed: 2614 times
- Insert a blank media into the writer.
- Launch k3b (Menu -> Sound & Video -> K3b).
- From the "Tools" Menu, Select "Burn CD Image" or "Burn DVD ISO Image" as applicable.
- An Open dialog appears. Click on the "Folder Icon", then select the ISO Image file. Click Open.
- Click the "Start Button" to burn the image.
Be the first one to add a comment
More Latest News
More Tutorials by Ross Laver
More Tutorials in Linux
Most Viewed Articles (in Linux )
Most Emailed Articles (in Linux)