By: Ashley J in Reviews Tutorials on 2013-03-26
The two new multi-touch Ultrabooks from Lenovo can function either as a tablet or a notebook. They are Twist and Yoga Ultrabooks. In this review we compare and look at some of the features of these two notebooks.
The twist is more suitable for business users while the Yoga suits the consumer . market. The following are the features.
- Both these ultrabooks are powered by i5/i7 Intel's third generation processors.
- The hard disks can be either the traditional spinning ones or SSDs(Solid State Devices)
- They have a better-designed trackpad and a more durable screen which can be twisted
- The hinged flip to transform the ultrabook into a tablet looks a little fragile but needs to be tested
- Both runs on Windows 8, which is touch enabled and hence all the menus and apps are touch driven
- The price ranges from $1400
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in Reviews )
Latest Articles (in Reviews)