By: Freddy Ng in Java Tutorials on 2008-08-13
CAVAJ Java Decompiler is a software tool that can decompile Java code from .class files, JAR files, and WAR files back into source code. It is a free, open-source decompiler that provides a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, including the ability to generate Java source code from compiled files, decompile Java applets and extract Java resources.
CAVAJ Java Decompiler allows developers to recover lost source code, debug compiled Java code, and reverse engineer Java applications. It can also be used to view Java applet source code that is hidden behind a password or unavailable in the browser cache.
The decompiler supports Java versions up to Java 8 and can be run on various platforms, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. The output source code is generated in a variety of formats, including Java, HTML, and XML, which makes it easier for developers to edit, analyze, and recompile Java applications.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Most Viewed Articles (in Java )
Latest Articles (in Java)
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews