PHP ./configure RESULTING IN __rcp_thread_des[email protected]_2_2_3_... AND UNRESOLVED REFERENCES WITH ORACLE OCI8
By: D Presley in PHP Tutorials on 2011-03-25
FOR SOLVING PHP ./configure RESULTING IN [email protected]_2_2_3_... AND
UNRESOLVED REFERENCES WITH ORACLE OCI8
KEYWORDS: PHP OCI OCI8 NET8 ./configure __rpc_thred_destroy UNRESOLVED REFERENCES
For building php-4.4.1 or later with oci8, make sure your LD_LIBARRY_PATH has at a minimum the following directories in its path for Oracle8i 8.1.5 or later, Oracle9i 9.0.2 or later, and Oracle9i Release 2: 18.104.22.168 or later, do the following:
Note: We are not using the Oracle Instant Client here. This assumes you have an actual Oracle Installation.
1. Set ORACLE_HOME
Example using Oracle 9i Relase 2 -- 22.214.171.124:
2. Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH with:
3. On Unix / Linux, don't forget to export these environment variables:
export ORACLE_HOME LD_LIBRARY_PATH
4. Now, build PHP with the following:
./configure --with-apxs2=<path to Apache 2.0/bin/apxs> --with-oci8=$ORACLE_HOME --enable-sigchild
It should now build correctly. The key with Oracle is to ensure that you pick up the libclntX.so (client librariess) where X is the Oracle version associated with the version your using for instance, in the above example, libclnt9.so
Also note that if your using Oracle 9iAS Release 2 v9.0.2, Oracle 10g iAS Release 1 v126.96.36.199, the above steps will work because ORACLE_HOME will containe all of the libraries necessary. Simply point ORACLE_HOME to the top level directory of these installations and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH as described above.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Send push notifications using Expo tokens in PHP
PHP convert string to lower case
A Basic Example using PHP in AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Different versions of PHP - History and evolution of PHP
PHP code to write to a CSV file for Microsoft Applications
PHP code to write to a CSV file from MySQL query
PHP code to import from CSV file to MySQL
Password must include both numeric and alphabetic characters - Magento
Resume or Pause File Uploads in PHP
PHP file upload prompts authentication for anonymous users
PHP file upload with IIS on windows XP/2000 etc
Multiple File Upload in PHP using IFRAME