How to fix: Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer - domainameat.cc
By: William Alexander in PHP Tutorials on 2010-06-29
If google redirects all your visitors to this warning below:
Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.yoursite.com contains elements from the site domainameat.cc, which appears to host malware - software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
Then, probably your site has been infected with malware. Ok first things first, be cool and dont panic. This could be resolved. If you open your FTP and closely check your PHP files, you will see some lines of code on top of the page that starts with eval(base64_decode(.............................
index.php could be the file affected or it could have affected almost all of your php files.
You will have to remove these lines of code from your files. If you have to do manually, it will be a nightmare.
So just follow these steps to do it automatically.
1. Copy the below code and save it into a file. And name it as 'fix.php'.
<?php set_time_limit(0); $dir = "./"; $rmcode = `find $dir -name "*.php" -type f |xargs sed -i 's#<?php /\*\*/ eval(base64_decode("aWY.*?>##g' 2>&1`; echo "Malware removed.<br />\n"; $emptyline = `find $dir -name "*.php" -type f | xargs sed -i '/./,$!d' 2>&1`; echo "Empty lines removed.<br />\n"; ?> <br /> Completed.
2. Now upload this file to your website. (save it in the folder where your index.php file resides). 3. Open your browser and call this file (eg. http://www.yoursite.com/fix.php)
Be patient, depending on your site, it may take very long. That is why the time out limit is set to unlimited in the above code. Be sure, all the affected files will be restored back to normal.
What the above code does is, to search for all the php files that containst the infected code and deletes those lines. Then the emptyline code removes the empty lines from the file as well.
Cheers. Your site is now restored to normal.
<< PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/php4/lib/php/extensions/no-debug ......
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Data Science
- React Native
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Send push notifications using Expo tokens in PHP
PHP convert string to lower case
A Basic Example using PHP in AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Different versions of PHP - History and evolution of PHP
PHP code to write to a CSV file for Microsoft Applications
PHP code to write to a CSV file from MySQL query
PHP code to import from CSV file to MySQL
Password must include both numeric and alphabetic characters - Magento
Resume or Pause File Uploads in PHP
PHP file upload prompts authentication for anonymous users
PHP file upload with IIS on windows XP/2000 etc
Multiple File Upload in PHP using IFRAME