Comment on Tutorial - Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
Comment Added by : Sin
Comment Added at : 2013-01-17 05:40:37
Comment on Tutorial : Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
In case your having trouble
1 the ani.xml file must be located in the res/layout directory not the drawable directory.
2 as mentioned earlier Change the line from
3. in the ani.xml file you must have the drawable references in your drawable folder or the correct resolution display folder.
in this example i simply used the ic_launcher icon that by default is included in drawable-hdpi, drawable-mdpi, drawable-ldpi, folders and renamed them as ic_launcher_1,2,3 respectivley. And then copied them into the drawable folder...
you can use any png you want just make sure they are in the drawable folder and referenced in ani.xml
hope this makes sence...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Your code is syntactically correct, but semantical
View Tutorial By: mobinga at 2011-07-25 15:08:27
4. how come its able to copy from copyFrom to CopyTo.
View Tutorial By: sameera at 2015-09-12 13:56:29
5. could anyone run this program on Netbean? If there
View Tutorial By: Wei Long at 2008-06-16 19:23:48
8. write a program to prepare the student marks for s
View Tutorial By: belgreen frodo at 2015-03-31 05:41:05
9. hi the code is working fine till step5 and am gett
View Tutorial By: raj at 2008-09-16 22:55:40
10. On my blog (http://www.future-edge.nl/blog/adding-
View Tutorial By: Robert Willems at 2011-11-29 06:26:21