Comment on Tutorial - Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
Comment Added by : Sin
Comment Added at : 2013-01-17 05:40:37
Comment on Tutorial : Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
In case your having trouble
1 the ani.xml file must be located in the res/layout directory not the drawable directory.
2 as mentioned earlier Change the line from
3. in the ani.xml file you must have the drawable references in your drawable folder or the correct resolution display folder.
in this example i simply used the ic_launcher icon that by default is included in drawable-hdpi, drawable-mdpi, drawable-ldpi, folders and renamed them as ic_launcher_1,2,3 respectivley. And then copied them into the drawable folder...
you can use any png you want just make sure they are in the drawable folder and referenced in ani.xml
hope this makes sence...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Thank you for such a article. It is extreamly nice
View Tutorial By: Ravi at 2011-08-23 10:04:14
3. Oh, Thanks for your code, but I think you should a
View Tutorial By: Songokute at 2013-01-29 13:55:13
4. Good piece of information explained wonderfully. !
View Tutorial By: Juzar at 2009-07-23 00:24:40
5. i am new to SMS, i think i need a device too. Whic
View Tutorial By: Usman at 2015-10-05 12:06:34
6. hai, i tried the abvoe code, m getting the follwin
View Tutorial By: anith at 2011-03-13 06:02:31
7. This is really a tremendous tutorials for the begi
View Tutorial By: Raghvendra Dwivedi at 2010-09-01 10:22:42
8. Nice example to understand what does the string To
View Tutorial By: Spha at 2011-07-14 08:00:03
9. Sir , I am doing MSc(swe) . I want to know more ab
View Tutorial By: guru prakash at 2009-10-15 09:10:05