Comment on Tutorial - Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
Comment Added by : Sin
Comment Added at : 2013-01-17 05:40:37
Comment on Tutorial : Animation sample program in Android By Ashley
In case your having trouble
1 the ani.xml file must be located in the res/layout directory not the drawable directory.
2 as mentioned earlier Change the line from
3. in the ani.xml file you must have the drawable references in your drawable folder or the correct resolution display folder.
in this example i simply used the ic_launcher icon that by default is included in drawable-hdpi, drawable-mdpi, drawable-ldpi, folders and renamed them as ic_launcher_1,2,3 respectivley. And then copied them into the drawable folder...
you can use any png you want just make sure they are in the drawable folder and referenced in ani.xml
hope this makes sence...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. How to display the ARP Mapping Table of a given ho
View Tutorial By: Hala at 2013-11-15 22:42:36
4. Thanks for the syntax, this has really helped me u
View Tutorial By: Ketobbey at 2010-04-30 19:01:29
7. Hi I need code examples J2ME for chating aplicatio
View Tutorial By: agus at 2010-04-03 04:16:11
9. I managed to run the code but I'm getting a *** ti
View Tutorial By: Bull at 2012-01-11 12:26:57