Comment on Tutorial - MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Comment Added by : Tayo
Comment Added at : 2010-01-03 12:53:46
Comment on Tutorial : MVC Architecture (Model 2 Architecture) By Baski
Thanks for the clear illustration of the MVC2 architecture. Could you please help me with this scenario:
1. I have a controller (servlet1) that passes some data(model) to the view (jsp1) for display.
2. On jsp1, i want to have a hyperlink to display some other view (jsp2), which a different set of data.
What is the proper approach?
a. Do i point the hyperlink (href) to another controller (servlet2) which gets the data(model) for display on jsp2
b. Do i just point the hyperlink (href) directly to jsp2 and then use JSTL sql to access my data correctly? Is it proper to do this with MVC2 mindset?
If i take the approach in a., does it mean that i'll need a controller servlet for each view?
Please note that i'm trying to learn the MVC2 approach without using any framework yet.
Kindly help. Thanks
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. hi..... i m newly in java ,i want to learn about t
View Tutorial By: ashwini at 2012-08-09 08:01:34
3. Very good explanation . I was very confuse but rea
View Tutorial By: Shahabaj at 2010-08-10 08:58:39
4. Hi, this blog answers my questions but what is the
View Tutorial By: Edu at 2009-09-20 00:19:27
5. Hi, I am getting following exception while running
View Tutorial By: Vasundhra at 2008-06-24 07:04:42
9. This article is very clear,short and direct to the
View Tutorial By: N JIBRIN at 2007-03-15 11:48:26