Comment on Tutorial - Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Goozy
Comment Added at : 2009-07-25 11:18:45
Comment on Tutorial : Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Well, I am fortunate to run CentOS 5 - everywhere - even on my laptop.
I trigger a JSP via wget from cron every hour. Works just perfect.
You can also trigger a "scheduler.jsp" for example once a minute, and can that way have a custom scheduler that kicks in, if some job is due. In short: Schedule everything from Java/JSP - instead of fiddling with lots of cron-jobs. Just one simple cron-job.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. hi, would you please send me the detail to impleme
View Tutorial By: nayeem at 2009-03-13 08:47:27
3. nice... thanks for the explain, you safe my day...
View Tutorial By: Joseph Louis at 2011-05-11 08:53:53
5. while i am executing this program i am getting Nul
View Tutorial By: Seema at 2013-11-26 18:39:15
9. i want to know about simple java structure with br
View Tutorial By: Rambahaz at 2009-09-07 06:41:25
10. send me the code with complete set of java package
View Tutorial By: meena at 2011-06-15 03:12:17