Comment on Tutorial - Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Goozy
Comment Added at : 2009-07-25 11:18:45
Comment on Tutorial : Calling JSP from a batch file By Emiley J.
Well, I am fortunate to run CentOS 5 - everywhere - even on my laptop.
I trigger a JSP via wget from cron every hour. Works just perfect.
You can also trigger a "scheduler.jsp" for example once a minute, and can that way have a custom scheduler that kicks in, if some job is due. In short: Schedule everything from Java/JSP - instead of fiddling with lots of cron-jobs. Just one simple cron-job.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. hi i m deepika mittal . i m working on the same pr
View Tutorial By: deepika Mittal at 2009-05-30 06:55:22
3. What exactly is d directry for d folder Media?? It
View Tutorial By: Oraclematrix at 2012-01-15 21:40:54
7. Does Wait() inside synchronized create a race cond
View Tutorial By: Aviator168 at 2010-04-21 16:02:06
9. Hi, thank you so much for this. I am going to give
View Tutorial By: Eddie at 2011-02-21 14:10:04
10. Why use recursion in Java, even for Strings? The s
View Tutorial By: Kristoffer L at 2012-11-21 01:51:36