By: Priya Emailed: 1728 times Printed: 2329 times
We will see shortly what specific changes a software developer must make to a class so that it is usable as a Java Bean. However, one of the goals of the Java designers was to make it easy to use this technology. Therefore, the code changes are minimal.
Advantages of Java Beans
A software component architecture provides standard mechanisms to deal with software building blocks. The following list enumerates some of the specific benefits that Java technology provides for a component developer:
- A Bean obtains all the benefits of Java's "write-once, run-anywhere" paradigm.
- The properties, events, and methods of a Bean that are exposed
to an application
builder tool can be controlled.
- A Bean may be designed to operate correctly in different
locales, which makes it
useful in global markets.
- Auxiliary software can be provided to help a person configure a
Bean. This software is
only needed when the design-time parameters for that component are being set. It
does not need to be included in the run-time environment.
- The configuration settings of a Bean can be saved in persistent
storage and restored
at a later time.
- A Bean may register to receive events from other objects and can
generate events that
are sent to other objects.
View Tutorial By: c vijaychandar at 2010-05-05 10:14:59
View Tutorial By: subbu at 2011-12-03 13:49:32
View Tutorial By: jagadeesh at 2012-04-25 06:24:03
View Tutorial By: Andreas at 2012-09-23 23:01:01
View Tutorial By: Md Irshad Alam at 2014-10-29 18:58:53
View Tutorial By: Heena Yeole at 2015-03-10 18:05:18
Most Viewed Articles (in Java Beans )
Most Emailed Articles (in Java Beans)