Comment on Tutorial - Difference Between Stateful and Stateless Session Beans By Paul Allen and Joseph Bambara
Comment Added by : Amit Gorvadiya
Comment Added at : 2015-09-23 06:18:37
Comment on Tutorial : Difference Between Stateful and Stateless Session Beans By Paul Allen and Joseph Bambara
I came to know about the basic concepts here but I want the clear idea by example.
Wherever I see, I only find that stateless bean does not use class level variable (instance variable) and stateful bean uses the instance variable.
And I also found that there is no relation of session bean with any kind of Http Session.
Where can I get real life example showing the exact thing what these both beans are doing...
Please let me know about the same.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Can anybody tell me how to send and receive SMS us
View Tutorial By: Bharat Lahori at 2010-02-04 07:14:19
3. Microsoft VB.net 2008 not showing Crystal Report V
View Tutorial By: Ali at 2011-11-30 03:21:00
4. How to display the ARP Mapping Table of a given ho
View Tutorial By: Hala at 2013-11-15 22:42:36
5. Introduction is very clear I get the answer what I
View Tutorial By: sathya at 2013-02-05 15:57:30
9. it is very good for best practice of basics.......
View Tutorial By: sushil ghimire at 2015-03-01 13:27:57
10. does this code work with netbeans. if not can anyo
View Tutorial By: Alton at 2010-04-02 22:36:57