Comment on Tutorial - What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
Comment Added by : RAJA
Comment Added at : 2015-06-26 17:28:31
Comment on Tutorial : What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract Class?
A. 1.An abstract class can have instance methods that implement a default behavior
B. 2. An Interface can only declare constants and Interface methods, but cannot implement default behavior and and all methods are implicitly abstract...
C. 1. An abstract class is a class which may have the use all flavors of class members (private, of protected, et) but has some abstract methods.
2. An Interface has all public members and no implementation.
C. both A and B
D. none of these
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
5. nice examlpe but u can make it more easy so that t
View Tutorial By: lovely at 2009-02-25 07:08:18
6. Do you happen to have the code of if statement for
View Tutorial By: James at 2012-06-04 09:02:31
7. It was really helpful.... i cleared my lab test wi
View Tutorial By: kishore at 2009-01-21 22:30:08
8. sir, i need java code to display position and velo
View Tutorial By: Sandhya Yadav at 2015-08-20 07:16:04
9. Thankx, the information was of great use, I apprec
View Tutorial By: sachin at 2008-12-13 03:37:11