Comment on Tutorial - Returning multiple values from a web service By Emiley J
Comment Added by : Cristian
Comment Added at : 2014-11-14 12:52:34
Comment on Tutorial : Returning multiple values from a web service By Emiley J
I'm coding a webservice and this is exactly what I'm looking for.
I have coded an example as yours, but Im getting and error talling me that "sum" cannot be converted to "Holder" type.
Do you declare "sum" anywhere in your code?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Why use recursion in Java, even for Strings? The s
View Tutorial By: Kristoffer L at 2012-11-21 01:51:36
2. it worked n this case but could not find some more
View Tutorial By: abhilash koleti at 2012-09-14 16:21:58
4. its good,,,can it be done more simpler without usi
View Tutorial By: gahanaatherya at 2013-10-14 11:50:02
5. Did you check if you are using the correct usernam
View Tutorial By: Murugan at 2011-11-18 09:28:47
7. A good tutorial! Hope this would help the JSP deve
View Tutorial By: geetha at 2008-09-12 04:17:14
8. thanks man really very nice and helpful...........
View Tutorial By: Bakhtawar khan at 2012-12-05 05:54:18