Comment on Tutorial - Difference Between Stateful and Stateless Session Beans By Paul Allen and Joseph Bambara
Comment Added by : SP
Comment Added at : 2013-06-04 15:48:59
Comment on Tutorial : Difference Between Stateful and Stateless Session Beans By Paul Allen and Joseph Bambara
I have some questions : 1) Which type of GC used in SUN Java VM
2)In which kind of IPC mechanism, the chance of race condition is high?
3)Among Stateless and Stateful beans , which is useful interms of Performance testing of an application?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. That's really daam !!! simple example :) .........
View Tutorial By: akshay sharma at 2011-05-03 04:49:15
4. thanks for providing data which is usefull to begi
View Tutorial By: jeyakumar j at 2010-07-06 09:46:17
5. org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception oc
View Tutorial By: manikanta at 2015-02-02 05:39:09
6. concept of static keyword is beautifully explained
View Tutorial By: jaideep aswal at 2012-04-14 07:21:56
9. You should consider using different threads that a
View Tutorial By: Jeremy at 2010-01-13 23:02:11