Comment on Tutorial - isset() function in PHP By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : krunal
Comment Added at : 2012-11-22 10:30:19
Comment on Tutorial : isset() function in PHP By Emiley J.
$check1 = $_POST["check1"];
echo "check1 is checked\n";
This shows me an error in first line...
i am not sure about the syntax...
plz help whether it is proper or not...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
3. Sorry Actually i used previous version of comm.jar
View Tutorial By: A.Balaji at 2010-09-15 02:44:55
4. Thanks for the solution. I must say however that t
View Tutorial By: Pierre at 2009-11-19 20:16:35
6. Hi, I used your fix and it looks like it worked fi
View Tutorial By: Eddie at 2011-02-21 18:41:06
8. I have modified this example a bit and I'm using a
View Tutorial By: Lee Murray at 2010-11-02 03:41:56
9. Precise information in the article, however it wou
View Tutorial By: Ketan at 2009-06-23 05:07:39