Comment on Tutorial - Advantages of Java Beans By Priya
Comment Added by : Andreas
Comment Added at : 2012-09-23 23:01:01
Comment on Tutorial : Advantages of Java Beans By Priya
This says nothing meaningful.
So how having a non-args constructor makes my code reusable? And doesn't having setters for all fields compromise security? A field may not not need a setter, but rather be the result of computation.
Everyone uses the word bean, nobody seems to understand the advantages of writing your class as one, and when its suitable to do so. This is just generic examples of nothing...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Is it possible for you to create for me a mobile a
View Tutorial By: Meme at 2008-12-23 06:24:42
2. could u pls tell me whcih class is implemted by it
View Tutorial By: AMIT at 2009-10-04 00:21:30
3. Hi Gaurav, The sample in this tutorial is just a c
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2009-01-28 20:00:08
4. Amazing new function atoi() , it shows c,c++ are p
View Tutorial By: Hari at 2009-05-05 22:20:17
9. plz send me 1 ex that will explain how to use conn
View Tutorial By: abhijit marne at 2011-12-09 06:32:07