Comment on Tutorial - Advantages of Java Beans By Priya
Comment Added by : Andreas
Comment Added at : 2012-09-23 23:01:01
Comment on Tutorial : Advantages of Java Beans By Priya
This says nothing meaningful.
So how having a non-args constructor makes my code reusable? And doesn't having setters for all fields compromise security? A field may not not need a setter, but rather be the result of computation.
Everyone uses the word bean, nobody seems to understand the advantages of writing your class as one, and when its suitable to do so. This is just generic examples of nothing...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Hi Blackpanther, the mode is either 0 or 1. If you
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2008-04-01 02:24:14
4. hey,m i suspend the process before start to execut
View Tutorial By: koustubh nakate at 2010-04-01 22:16:16
7. i am new to java, please send simple programs, and
View Tutorial By: jegan at 2011-07-11 02:22:37
9. Hi, i am trying this code but at compile time it w
View Tutorial By: swapnil at 2012-12-16 01:37:57
10. hi,Very Nice tutorials and iwant to know how to ch
View Tutorial By: vimala at 2010-07-08 05:05:17