Comment on Tutorial - Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
Comment Added by : Koushik Roy
Comment Added at : 2012-07-13 05:35:35
Comment on Tutorial : Sending Email from Java application (JavaMail sample program) By Narayanan
What is the process if I want to know whether the email has been successfully sent to the email address provided? Here successfully means,
1. Recipient email server is not down.
2. Recipient email address is valid.
Is there any response sent back when I send an email from the recipient server? If yes, how to catch it in java?
I would be highly obliged if you'll kindly answer my issue.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
6. I am running it within NetBeans. I set a breakpoin
View Tutorial By: PeteC at 2014-02-22 18:57:14
7. Don't you just love people who all assume we use w
View Tutorial By: Alan at 2012-08-01 09:10:26
8. Hi Blackpanther, the mode is either 0 or 1. If you
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2008-04-01 02:24:14
9. Can you send me the full code for sending sms usin
View Tutorial By: Tamizh chelvam at 2014-03-24 17:30:52