Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. I running this on localhost offline and getting er
View Tutorial By: nitisha at 2011-05-14 09:18:16
4. i want to knew about byte datatype. why did not by
View Tutorial By: pankaj kr tiwari at 2011-12-02 04:37:43
7. I have a site fully based on php and mysql.The log
View Tutorial By: titus at 2011-06-14 00:52:30
9. i wnt develope application on cal time send messag
View Tutorial By: saurab at 2012-10-11 12:02:52