Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. through this i understand functional overloading e
View Tutorial By: mahwash at 2012-09-19 15:29:21
4. Hi it is working fine .but when my server we imple
View Tutorial By: mohan at 2014-11-28 10:57:22
8. Nice site to assist learners to study without much
View Tutorial By: Hot.g at 2009-12-01 02:36:02