Comment on Tutorial - How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Dan
Comment Added at : 2012-02-22 09:48:46
Comment on Tutorial : How connection pooling works in Java and JDBC By Ramlak
- i have set connection pool size as 5 in my application.
- when 5 users access my app all 5 connections will be utilized from the pool.
What if user 6 access the app & still all 5 users are currently using the app.
My understanding is 1 connection will be used by 1 thread/user. Correct me if i'm wrong.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. thank you for this quick and easy demonstration. B
View Tutorial By: rajesh at 2012-09-20 17:48:17
4. Hi..thx for the hadoop info..i m learning hadoop..
View Tutorial By: Kirti at 2015-10-26 11:42:02
5. Showing code with quote tags is pretty rubbish. :/
View Tutorial By: Daniel Jonsson at 2011-09-01 14:01:04