Comment on Tutorial - java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be By Ramlak
Comment Added by : Michael Gower
Comment Added at : 2012-01-04 17:40:00
Comment on Tutorial : java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong: should be By Ramlak
I tried this with HttpUnit (using the custom HostnameVerifier and trustAllSecurityCertificates) and still got the same error. I've tried several articals similar to this one, but "register with the JRE" seems to skip whatever calls HttpUnit is using.
Thank you though!
(When I get this working I'll post my findings both here and at my blog (see URL link), Hacker's Valhalla.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Hi, If any body was able to send the message suces
View Tutorial By: Pradeep Singh Chouhan at 2011-03-02 23:03:05
2. how to refresh the radiobuttons during the run tim
View Tutorial By: Vishnupriya at 2009-02-04 03:25:24
6. how about soting you word? like your output will b
View Tutorial By: [email protected] at 2011-01-27 16:40:51
7. Thank you a lot for sharing your knowledge! It was
View Tutorial By: Marcelo at 2013-01-17 03:07:37
8. easy to understand and it helped me a lot in prepa
View Tutorial By: shandini at 2011-04-14 13:14:33