Comment on Tutorial - Using UTF-8 in JSP / ASP / HTML pages. By Markus Kuhn
Comment Added by : Ayac
Comment Added at : 2011-10-31 10:58:21
Comment on Tutorial : Using UTF-8 in JSP / ASP / HTML pages. By Markus Kuhn
This all works fine, but when I read records from my MySQL datatable and want to Response.Write them on the page, my special characters become corrupted even though I have my tables in utf8 as a default and I send a "SET NAMES 'utf8'" before I query the database... where is the problem? I use the 3.1 ODBC for MySQL... could that be it? Let's try the 5.1...
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
2. i had a problem in running a java software jdk1.5.
View Tutorial By: tej at 2009-06-30 08:50:27
3. i really hate do while loop statement, can u pls h
View Tutorial By: mARjO at 2011-09-01 03:50:18
4. How can i read PDF files from external memory(SD c
View Tutorial By: Aswanth at 2014-03-31 09:46:26
6. Really clear and lucid explanation abt realloc ...
View Tutorial By: metarus208 at 2012-01-01 14:25:25
9. hey pls tel me, what is the advantage of method ov
View Tutorial By: divya at 2013-08-27 14:20:22
10. This is very good Article. On high level I am anba
View Tutorial By: Sandeep at 2010-08-27 00:40:22