Comment on Tutorial - Garbage collection and Finalize() method By aathishankaran
Comment Added by : Amit
Comment Added at : 2011-07-25 05:26:47
Comment on Tutorial : Garbage collection and Finalize() method By aathishankaran
Above print is not working because your object has not been garbage collected.If you want to print it , make reference of this object null and then call System.gc() and System.runFinalization().
Garbage collection happens automatically and you may not be sure when your object will be destroyed .
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
1. Thanks for this article. Now I can understand Iter
View Tutorial By: Rajesh Kumar at 2010-12-14 03:27:25
2. I got error during using above code if There is ne
View Tutorial By: Sunil at 2009-12-28 05:22:45
3. i have downloaded the code and calling the the SMS
View Tutorial By: sandeep das at 2009-04-09 11:12:16
4. Thank you for good explanation. I am thinking of u
View Tutorial By: Darshan at 2012-06-22 15:44:57
9. how to get this list to be alphabetically correct?
View Tutorial By: Vincent at 2011-06-14 07:36:58