Comment on Tutorial - InetAddress Example program in Java By Grenfel
Comment Added by : Marcin
Comment Added at : 2011-05-17 05:24:51
Comment on Tutorial : InetAddress Example program in Java By Grenfel
Does anybody know how to force using IPv6 by my laptop??
I connect my computer to another one locally, disable IPv4 stack on my NIC, assign static IPv6 address (which is displayed and confirmed by ipconfig command in cmd) and after all what I get from these two lines of code?
InetAddress Address = InetAddress.getLocalHost();
What is wrong?what I need to change to work with my IPv6 address??please, give me some advice..
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. nice... thanks for the explain, you safe my day...
View Tutorial By: Joseph Louis at 2011-05-11 08:53:53
3. This the very good introduction to the J2ME for th
View Tutorial By: chetan jain at 2010-04-01 06:39:32
4. Great example. To reset the initial value on readb
View Tutorial By: Bala at 2014-07-22 04:48:34
7. thanx a lot for this tutorial brother!!!!! a great
View Tutorial By: manas at 2013-04-01 17:18:00
8. yes 29 you are correct! 27's example is prone to a
View Tutorial By: sameendra at 2011-07-24 11:55:54