Comment on Tutorial - Using StringTokenizer in Java By Emiley J
Comment Added by : lucky
Comment Added at : 2011-05-06 23:05:22
Comment on Tutorial : Using StringTokenizer in Java By Emiley J
Create a lexical analyzer of the C- programming language using Java program. The following statements available in C- are as follows:
1. Variable must start with a letter and can be followed by a number.
2. Special characters are invalid variable name.
3. Variable must be declared before the corresponding data type.
Sample variable declarations:
int A, B, C1.
1. Addition (+)
2. Subtraction (-)
3. Multiplication (X)
4. Division (/)
1. Not (!)
2. AND (&)
3. OR (| )
1. Greater than (>)
2. Less than (<)
3. Equal (==)
4. Less than equal (<=)
5. Greater than equal (>=)
6. Not equal (!>)
Assignment operator (:)
NOTE: All statements are terminated by period!
please help me how to start this program, i can't start this kind of program because i don't have a background in java ..
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
7. The example is good but there is an easy to iterat
View Tutorial By: manish at 2013-03-24 16:21:03
10. hi, how do i turn it into a gui with swing allowin
View Tutorial By: psychicjava at 2011-02-06 13:18:08