Comment Added by : Tom Theriault
Comment Added at : 2010-12-14 14:54:09
I've built a form, with one field with a click of a character A-Z and/or 0-9 will passit to my field in my form.
I am using a simple javascirpt passit function.
I am also wanting to delete the last character.
But I can not find a simple function that will allow me to delete the last character as I click on a character I would like to click and delete just as easily.
Here is my passit function:
I copied the same function and changed the name and used a minus instead of a plus in front of the equal sign but it didn't work:
Can you help me here.
Snozzle's Car Washes
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
3. output is not specified there.., it must should be
View Tutorial By: yash at 2014-09-17 16:35:52
4. The code is working for me as i have included &quo
View Tutorial By: MOHAN at 2011-06-29 04:08:04
5. hello, this code was compiled correctly, bt it wil
View Tutorial By: anand vijay singh at 2014-05-03 12:47:24
7. you have helped me so much! thanks a lot ya! i rea
View Tutorial By: NATION WHITE CHIRARA at 2013-09-19 07:53:57
8. This is the best example for beginners. After read
View Tutorial By: BB at 2014-05-20 05:24:09
9. hi, srinivas ... i too was having the same problem
View Tutorial By: Ashish at 2009-04-07 06:57:31