Comment on Tutorial - Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Zoltán P. Ackermann
Comment Added at : 2010-12-09 01:58:51
Comment on Tutorial : Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting By Emiley J.
Another solution to those, who feel that the problem is independent from mysql:
1. Open php.ini
2. Locate and comment out "error_log =" lines
In my environment php pages on my root page stopped working when I set the
location of the error log file in the php.ini. I got the error message about
Apache restarting as described in this topic. Once I have commented out the
mentioned line, php pages started to work again.
Note: I have tried to put the log file among other html and php files within the
public area of Apache htdocs.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. how do i cast the contents of the arraylist to dou
View Tutorial By: ronnie at 2010-01-27 00:04:25
3. Plz. help me in getting code to read messages usin
View Tutorial By: Jaydatta at 2009-04-03 20:58:57
4. this is good, but i need a simple program about sh
View Tutorial By: ramalakshmi at 2011-01-05 03:38:26
6. pLZ LET US FIND SOME PROGRAMS INVOLVING CONVERSION
View Tutorial By: Ishaq at 2009-02-12 00:27:59
9. i want some explanation about struts form field va
View Tutorial By: ramizah at 2007-10-03 23:40:11