Comment on Tutorial - Insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB in VB.net By Issac
Comment Added by : Hendrik Jabs
Comment Added at : 2009-12-10 02:46:13
Comment on Tutorial : Insert cell data in an Excel file using OLEDB in VB.net By Issac
I've tried this but got a problem. First I run a 'create table'- command to define my columns and datatypes in the excel file.
Then I tried to insert a datatable to the excel file by running an 'insert'- command for each row of the datatable. The excel- sheet only contains the header and the last row of my datatable after that. It seems that the insert command starts to write always in the second row.
How can I solve that problem?
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. When run this code then I am getting a blank page.
View Tutorial By: Paritosh Chandra Dey at 2013-08-14 08:55:42
4. This works perfect for me. The only big problem is
View Tutorial By: Eric at 2014-11-20 03:49:19
5. place both comm.jar and javax.comm.properties in l
View Tutorial By: Rania at 2010-09-14 19:52:49
7. Hi Friends.... Can you please send the working ver
View Tutorial By: shafi at 2010-02-18 08:28:49
9. Thanks Man , You are Genius i have been looking fo
View Tutorial By: hamza Ouni at 2015-02-22 13:38:02