Comment on Tutorial - float vs double data types in Java By Baski
Comment Added by : David
Comment Added at : 2009-10-08 13:47:08
Comment on Tutorial : float vs double data types in Java By Baski
"For example, float can be useful when representing dollars and cents."
This is wrong. VERY wrong. You should never, under any circumstances, use a float to represent money.
It's better to use scaled integers or, failing that, BCD.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Except for when you're programming low level hardw
View Tutorial By: Jonathan H at 2012-05-10 08:46:48
5. semicolon(*;) is missed in first line..con .close(
View Tutorial By: Reddymalla Babu Sircilla at 2013-02-22 09:01:29
7. You should consider using different threads that a
View Tutorial By: Jeremy at 2010-01-13 23:02:11
9. I have maked all you said and when I open jsp I am
View Tutorial By: ismail at 2011-03-16 04:08:53
10. yes it is good example for abstract classes.Thanks
View Tutorial By: Nilesh Chavan at 2010-07-17 02:24:42