Comment on Tutorial - How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
Comment Added by : Ashish
Comment Added at : 2009-04-07 06:57:31
Comment on Tutorial : How to Send SMS using Java Program (full code sample included) By Emiley J.
hi, srinivas ... i too was having the same problem earlier ..it happens when the setup is not proper... just do this...
just put the comm.jar file into your class path, though that is
the first step. You also must copy the shared library to the bin
directory, and the javax.comm.properties file to the lib directory
of the runtime environment.
copy comm.jar \jdk1.3\jre\lib\ext
copy win32com.dll \jdk1.3\bin
copy javax.comm.properties \jdk1.3\jre\lib
and also put the win32com.dll to system32 folder..
and then after doing this setup then run the list ports it will definately show the ports
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Why can't you just use an array for something like
View Tutorial By: Andrea at 2012-10-18 00:17:48
2. pls give me example of stack class with postfix me
View Tutorial By: uchiha at 2011-09-16 04:02:57
3. thank you so much. i've been fixing this problem o
View Tutorial By: yo at 2011-06-05 13:25:37
4. Can I use my Nokia 6300 as my GSM Modem???? Please
View Tutorial By: deKi at 2009-03-17 03:54:59
6. that was WMC modem i think not Beetel ADSL 2+ mode
View Tutorial By: chandu at 2008-12-12 22:05:16
9. Hi Fred, I found this link which has more explanat
View Tutorial By: Boulvat at 2012-09-25 08:36:48