By: Ross Laver Emailed: 1757 times Printed: 2444 times
- Obtain and install the ISO Recorder power toy from the web
site to download power toy.
- Insert a blank media into the writer.
- In Windows Explorer, right click on the first ISO image file that you want to burn.
- In the context menu, select "Copy image to CD".
- Follow the steps given by the "CD Recording Wizard" pop-up.
Be the first one to add a comment
More Latest News
More Tutorials by Ross Laver
More Tutorials in Linux
Most Viewed Articles (in Linux )
Most Emailed Articles (in Linux)