Comment on Tutorial - What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
Comment Added by : RAJA
Comment Added at : 2015-06-26 17:28:31
Comment on Tutorial : What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract Class?
A. 1.An abstract class can have instance methods that implement a default behavior
B. 2. An Interface can only declare constants and Interface methods, but cannot implement default behavior and and all methods are implicitly abstract...
C. 1. An abstract class is a class which may have the use all flavors of class members (private, of protected, et) but has some abstract methods.
2. An Interface has all public members and no implementation.
C. both A and B
D. none of these
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. hey plzz help me the code is not working for me...
View Tutorial By: kuldeep at 2014-02-24 18:16:59
3. please gave us simple difference between structure
View Tutorial By: vishal at 2011-12-18 13:33:17
4. Reading the above comments and questions I have my
View Tutorial By: running on toaster at 2013-04-23 02:20:43
9. It may be good ,when you stressed on the point why
View Tutorial By: Kishore Mylavarapu at 2011-05-25 01:28:50
10. Hi guys... I try to run the program and I got this
View Tutorial By: Glatiuden at 2015-01-31 02:42:37