Comment on Tutorial - What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
Comment Added by : RAJA
Comment Added at : 2015-06-26 17:28:31
Comment on Tutorial : What is the difference between interface and abstract class? By Karthik
What is the difference between an Interface and an Abstract Class?
A. 1.An abstract class can have instance methods that implement a default behavior
B. 2. An Interface can only declare constants and Interface methods, but cannot implement default behavior and and all methods are implicitly abstract...
C. 1. An abstract class is a class which may have the use all flavors of class members (private, of protected, et) but has some abstract methods.
2. An Interface has all public members and no implementation.
C. both A and B
D. none of these
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. any one can send serial port communication using n
View Tutorial By: prakash at 2013-07-01 15:44:48
2. Can you explain with increment and decrement opera
View Tutorial By: Sathish Kumar at 2013-09-01 07:40:42
4. i am getting a error when try this sms application
View Tutorial By: Prabhash at 2009-06-03 06:45:26
9. hi,.. i have used this code to sending sms. It see
View Tutorial By: dana at 2008-08-05 03:38:48
10. I like your linked list program. i've one doubt di
View Tutorial By: silambarasan at 2013-01-25 03:11:48