Comment on Tutorial - Reading and Writing a file to SD card sample program in Android By Ashley
Comment Added by : Abhijit
Comment Added at : 2013-05-28 11:24:24
Comment on Tutorial : Reading and Writing a file to SD card sample program in Android By Ashley
People those who are getting error like "Permission Denied" just follow this below text.............
1. First of all you need to provide the permission (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) at your androidmanifest.xml file.
2. If you are getting the same error then go to the AVD manager at eclipse IDE and
2(a). Select a particular AVD and click the edit button
2(b). And provide the SD Card size as per your necessity and run your program with the AVD..........
Hope it will work for you guys...........
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Hi.. Everyone... i would like to send and received
View Tutorial By: Michael at 2011-01-29 23:43:23
2. Thanks, this is exactly i am looking for. I need t
View Tutorial By: VictorH at 2009-08-31 16:11:55
3. The example is awesome i found it most useful amon
View Tutorial By: sabir pasha at 2009-01-20 05:11:34
4. plz i want afull code to send sms to mobile includ
View Tutorial By: alosh at 2010-10-17 08:39:25
8. How can I store a file in device internal memory a
View Tutorial By: Fabio at 2014-11-20 11:25:41