Comment on Tutorial - Reading and Writing a file to SD card sample program in Android By Ashley
Comment Added by : Abhijit
Comment Added at : 2013-05-28 11:24:24
Comment on Tutorial : Reading and Writing a file to SD card sample program in Android By Ashley
People those who are getting error like "Permission Denied" just follow this below text.............
1. First of all you need to provide the permission (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) at your androidmanifest.xml file.
2. If you are getting the same error then go to the AVD manager at eclipse IDE and
2(a). Select a particular AVD and click the edit button
2(b). And provide the SD Card size as per your necessity and run your program with the AVD..........
Hope it will work for you guys...........
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. This is just Great, didn't find anything like this
View Tutorial By: Vikrant Verma at 2012-10-07 04:54:42
2. i am trying to run the above example in eclipse bu
View Tutorial By: Prathyusha at 2015-03-10 11:01:06
4. i am try this codeing in vb . i am using nokia n73
View Tutorial By: kanyaraj at 2010-02-09 19:10:10
7. very good explanation for Include Action in struts
View Tutorial By: VIshwanath at 2011-03-21 06:00:22