Comment on Tutorial - InetAddress Example program in Java By Grenfel
Comment Added by : Marcin
Comment Added at : 2011-05-17 05:24:51
Comment on Tutorial : InetAddress Example program in Java By Grenfel
Does anybody know how to force using IPv6 by my laptop??
I connect my computer to another one locally, disable IPv4 stack on my NIC, assign static IPv6 address (which is displayed and confirmed by ipconfig command in cmd) and after all what I get from these two lines of code?
InetAddress Address = InetAddress.getLocalHost();
What is wrong?what I need to change to work with my IPv6 address??please, give me some advice..
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
1. Hi Gaurav, The sample in this tutorial is just a c
View Tutorial By: Ramlak at 2009-01-28 20:00:08
3. I am using VS 2010 Express and MS Excel 2007 where
View Tutorial By: Alphin at 2012-07-06 10:57:07
6. very useful article. every jsp resource will get g
View Tutorial By: pechirani at 2011-06-29 04:00:49
7. Hello Sir/Madam, I want to know the basic concepts
View Tutorial By: venkatesh at 2012-12-24 06:17:00
10. Thanks, how about using isset() function on page/U
View Tutorial By: Paolo at 2009-06-01 07:29:10