Comment on Tutorial - float vs double data types in Java By Baski
Comment Added by : David
Comment Added at : 2009-10-08 13:47:08
Comment on Tutorial : float vs double data types in Java By Baski
"For example, float can be useful when representing dollars and cents."
This is wrong. VERY wrong. You should never, under any circumstances, use a float to represent money.
It's better to use scaled integers or, failing that, BCD.
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Java Beans
- Mac OS X
- Office 365
- Tech Reviews
Subscribe to Tutorials
2. Thanks! Can u explain how to use PreparedStatement
View Tutorial By: Shashank Araokar at 2007-05-07 07:41:54
3. I am wanting to use a Honeywell 4600g handheld sca
View Tutorial By: bugdrvr1970 at 2012-01-25 17:27:43
4. does this code work with netbeans. if not can anyo
View Tutorial By: Alton at 2010-04-02 22:36:57
8. hi I want to send SMS to mutiple no.s. Is it possi
View Tutorial By: gaurav at 2011-05-17 09:54:12
10. very good example....but not explained well, begin
View Tutorial By: ashish at 2012-06-06 17:34:57